We use intelligent research, analysis, and internal collaboration, to compile one of the most comprehensive Due Diligence Reports in the industry.
We begin with investigation of the candidate’s background using outlets such as:
- On-site record retrievers with access to the nation’s 3,000+ counties and select areas abroad
- Extensive networks of filings and databases
- Over 28,000 archived media publications
- Online content & social media activity filters
Then our analysts integrate, review, and cross-reference all data.
From this, we can identify gaps, inconsistencies and areas where clarity is needed. Researchers perform customized supplementary searches until findings are clear & comprehensive.
The process culminates with preparation of an Executive Due Diligence Report.
Our Reports highlight and clarify red flags and significant subtleties regarding credentials, character and past behavior, which can be critical distinguishing factors at the executive level.
The Baker-Eubanks due diligence process provides:
- Extensive access to reliable sources
- On-site record retrievers
- Hands-on data integration and analysis
- Focused follow-up research
- Timely, clear and comprehensive documentation
All steps in the Baker-Eubanks process comply with the Fair Credit Reporting Act.